Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
- Microchip cat flap
- No collar or tag required
- Battery powered
- Learns your cats existing microchip
- Compatable with 9,10 and 15 digit microchips
Free next day delivery for 1st time customers or over £39!
The Sure Flap is a brilliant addition to the ever growing population of Cat flap technology, but this one is different in every way. No need for a collar or magnet any more, which usually get lost or snagged, the Sure Flap identifies the Cat by using its existing unique identifiCation microchip, unlocking only for your fluffy kitty leaving Mr Tom and all his mates from up the road out in the cold.
The Sure Flap is really easy to set up and will be done in moments! Once the Sure Flap is installed and the batteries are in place the flap can then be turned to 'learn' mode. The next time your Cat passes through the Cat flap, its unique microchip I.D is saved into the Sure Flaps memory, only allowing your Cat in.
It's two part design fits in most doors, windows and walls and will fit into most holes left by existing Cat flaps with ease. The Sure Flap comes with a magnetic latch to stop the door from flapping in the wind and combined with its tunnel design, it will prevent even the biggest of Toms from pulling it open.
As well as the brilliance of this Cat flap being able to read Microchips you can also use it as any normal 4 way locking Cat flap too! And for all those people with more than one fluffy kitty at home, rest assured the Sure Flap can hold up to 32 individual microchip i.d's!
Sure Flap is compatible with all of the following types of Microchip:
- 15-digit microchips (also known as FDXB)
- Most 10-digit Microchips (also known as FDXA) except those starting with 000, 010 or 020,
- 9-digit microchips (also known as Avid Secure/Encrypted Chip)
- The Sure Flap requires 4xAA 1.5v batteries (not supplied) and with normal usage, one set of batteries will typically last for at least 6 months (less if within a multi Cat home) The Sure Flap has a low battery indiCator so you know when you need to change them.
Size 21cm Height x 21cm Wide, Tunnel 17.1cm Height x 16.5cm Wide. Tunnel depth 7.5cm (due to the Microchip readers being housed within the tunnel, unfortunately this product can't be trimmed)