website by vektor
Johnson's Cage Hutch Clean Spray
- Kills mites, lice, fleas, larvae and other insects
- Protects for several months against reinfestation
- Also for use against cockroaches, ants, beatles and other crawling insects
- For use on hard and non porous surfaces
- Long lasting insect growth regulator
Johnsons Cage 'n' Hutch Insect Spray is for use against fleas, mites and lice in and around pet bedding and pet housing in domestic premises. It contains Permethrin plus a long lasting Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) which prevents hatching eggs and larvae developing, therefore breaking the life cycle and giving protection for several months.
Lice, Mites and Fleas etc, multiply in bird and small animal housing such as cages, hutches, aviaries and pigeon loft. Therefore, not only is it important to treat the birds and small animals with an insecticide suitable for use on them (such as the Johnsons Small Animal Insect Spray), but it is also important to treat their environment, where most of the life cycle of insect pests takes place with the Johnsons Cage 'n' Hutch Insect Spray.
It also kills other insect pests e.g. cockroaches, ants etc.
Do not apply directly to animals.