website by vektor
Royal Canin Mini Schnauzer 3kg
- Dog food for adult miniature schnauzers over 10 months
- The schnauzer is especially susceptible to developing
- Helps bring out the natural colour of the miniature schnauzer's coat thanks to the intake of specific amino acids
- Helps maintain an ideal weight with a limited level of fat and the addition of L-carnitine
- Helps reduce the formation of tartar due to a specific kibble with a layered texture and the addition of calcium chelators
Royal Canin food for adult Miniature Schnauzers over 10 months. A Specialist food designed just for Miniature Schnauzers. The Schnauzer is especially susceptible to developing bladder stones, so Miniature Schnauzer 25 is formulated to stimulate the dilution and acidifiCation of urine - essential for maintaining a healthy urinary system. Helps bring out the natural colour of the Miniature Schnauzer's coat thanks to the intake of specific amino acids. Helps maintain an ideal weight with a limited level of fat and the addition of L-carnitine. Helps reduce the formation of tartar due to a specific kibble with a layered texture and the addition of calcium chelators.
Rice, Maize, Dehydrated Poultry Meat, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Animal Fats, Maize Gluten, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Minerals, Chicory Pulp, Fish Oil, Vegetable Fibres, Soya Lecithin, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Vegetable Oils (Soya and Borage), Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Potassium Citrate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Sodium Polyphosphate, Taurine, Egg Powder, L-Tyrosine, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (source of Lutein), Green Tea and Grape Extracts (source of Polyphenols), L-Carnitine, Hydrolysed Cartilage (source of Chondroitin).
Please note this product may take more than 5 days to deliver as it is not a stocked line.