Hikari Herptile Dragon Gel 60g
- A complete growth and maintenance diet
- Ideal for most vegetable and insect eating lizards
- No mixing required
Free next day delivery for 1st time customers or spending over £39
A revolutionary product from Hikari, Dragon Gel is ready to feed straight from the pouch and can be used with vegetable and insect eating lizards, including Bearded Dragons, Ocellated Lizards and Water Dragons. Containing all the essential nutrients required for younger lizards, Dragon Gel eliminates the need for calcium or other mineral supplements as everything needed is already mixed in! Dragon Gel is rich in mealworm and silkworm meal, as well as vegetable ingredients like Japanese mustard spinach. Excellent for younger (from baby to sub-adult) omnivorous lizards like the Bearded Dragon, it can also be used as a supplemental diet for vegetable-eating adults.
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food and tear it off using feeding forceps or gloved fingers. If your pet doesn't readily accept DragonGel™, try dangling it in front of its mouth, slowly wiggling it back and forth. For baby lizards (smaller than 8" or 20cm) feed DragonGel™ exclusively each day. For sub-adults (8" to 15" or 20cm to 40cm) we suggest Dragon Delite™ which has a live food texture when soaked in water.
- Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
- A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
- To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with ungloved fingers.
- DragonGel™ can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
- Never use DragonGel™ after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
- After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.