Are you bright, energetic and hardworking, and do you love animals? You could have a fun, challenging and rewarding career at the most ethically driven pet company in the UK.Apply Today!
All but one of our senior management team started out at Pets Corner on the shop floor – even our MD, Dean!
Our approach to promoting from within wherever possible means that we can continue to stay focused on our customers and offer our staff unlimited career opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic staff with big ideas to work their way up the ladder to positions ranging from distribution, to management to new product development, people who can steer the company in the future.
Every member of our expert team cares passionately about what our company stands for and the customers and pets that they serve. It is because of our outstanding team, and their commitment to improving pets’ lives, that we have become renowned for our high quality customer service and friendly, expert advice.
We have our own Pets Corner curriculum containing over 300 different training documents taught by full time qualified trainers at one of our many classrooms around the country. For every 25 people we employ, we have a member of staff who is responsible for training them.
The more you know, the better you can sell products, and you can earn up to an extra £8,000 a year in sales bonuses!
A look at some of the positions around the company
See how much you can learn
What's in store
Day to day life in sales
The beating heart of our business
How we select the best
Some of our other perks...
- 28 days’ holiday per year
- Opportunities to earn sales related bonuses up to £8,000
- Up to 35% staff discount
- Comprehensive industry-leading classroom training
- Funding for external training courses
- Additional performance bonuses averaging £1,500 a year
- Automatic increases (up to £1,000 a year) in salary if you are qualified to sign at Level 1 or higher
- Mystery Shopper bonus scheme with bonuses worth up to 20% increase in salary