Great&Small Vegetable Unicorn Chew
- Natural Ingredients
- No Meat, made with Potato Starch
- Rich in Fibre, Low in Fat, Low in sugar
Free next day delivery for 1st time customers or spending over £39
The Great&Small Starch Chews have been made combining tasty and health beneficial ingredients to give pets both dental and joint care in one. Tougher than the competitors, these chews are designed to not only promote dental hygiene but to also add a little extra by adding glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support.
The special shapes, textures and ingredients help reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar, giving pet’s superior dental care. The shapes are not only great dogs to gnaw on but also fab for their chewing interest as they are designed so that the dog can hold the chew firmly between their paws.
With added Glucosamine and Chondroitin pets can have a dose of beneficial joint care every time they chew!
- Feed 1 treat per day for long term benefit. These treats are designed to help reduce calculus build up over long term treat feeding.
- Drinking water should always be available.
-Ensure the chew is large enough so that the dog cannot swallow it whole. Dogs should always be supervised when chewing to prevent swallowing large pieces.
-Often a suitable chew after puppies have gone through their initial teething. Many chews are more suitable for puppies over 9 months of age, however;
- Always ensure you select the appropriate size chew.
- Provided they are chewed safely and slowly, for short periods of time and with proper supervision, lots of chews can be suitable for any age dog. All dogs are different so it is best practice to test it with your pup first and remove if necessary.
- Not suitable for elderly animals or those with dental problems such as loose teeth.
Sweet potato flour, pea flour, glycerin, yeast, calcium carbonate, peanut butter, plant fibre, Omega-3 fatty acids & Omega-6 fatty acids, coconut oil, potassium sorbate, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine.
Crude Protein (min) 1.5%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, Crude Fibre (max) 5%, Moisture (max) 15%, Ash (max) 10%