website by vektor
RenaSan Eye Drops 60ml
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria, virus and fungi
- Essential for first aid kits
- Disinfection, cleansing and flushing
- Natural, ph neutral, non-irritating and non-sting. safe if licked
- No preservatives, bleach, alcohol, or nasty ingredients.
RenaSan Eye Drops is a clinically proven formula for the disinfection, cleansing and flushing of eyes.
Suitable for use on all animal and bird species.
RenaSan contains the active ingredient synthesised hypochlorous in a saline solution. Hypochlorous is produced in all humans and animals and is the body's own biocide. Clinically proven to kill 99.9999% of bacteria, virus and fungi on contact it is also completely benign to animal tissue as hypochlorous is part of their bodies.
RenaSan Eye Drops are a safe and effective solution for the disinfection and flushing of eyes.
Use for flushing of foreign matter (debris, pollen and grass seeds from eyes).
RenaSan eye drops should also be used for disinfection of minor wounds around or near eyes.
Water, Salt (saline solution) and hypochlorous only.
Contains no preservatives, sodium hypochlorite (bleach), alcohol, or any other nasty ingredients.