website by vektor
Beaphar WORMclear for Large Dogs Weighing Up To 40kg
- Pork flavoured tablets which kill roundworms and tapeworms
- 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight
- Each pack contains 4 tablets
- To remain worm free adult dogs should be treated every 3 months
- Authorised veterinary product
Beaphar WORMclear® for large dogs are pork flavoured tablets which kill roundworms and tapeworms. They can be used on dogs over the age of two weeks and weighing over 3kg and are effective in one simple dose. Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age and then every 14 days until 12 weeks old. Nursing bitches should be treated 2 weeks after birth and every two weeks until weaning. To remain worm free adult dogs should be treated every 3 months and any sources of re-infestation such as fleas or mice should be removed.