website by vektor
Beaphar Flea Fumigator
- Flea control room fumigator
- Kills insects such as fleas, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, bedbugs, ants & cockroaches
- Use one per averagely sized room against fleas
Free next day delivery for 1st time customers or spending over £39
Currently Out of Stock
Unfortunately this product is temporarily out of stock through our website and will be back very soon. It may still be available at your nearest store, please call them to check availability.
Beaphar Flea Fumigator is for household or loft use, to kill insects such as fleas, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches etc. Igniting the safety fuse releases a cloud of white smoke that spreads and penetrates throughout the room.
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hours.
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult ‘Rate of application’). Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm.
IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc. 5 Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape. 6 Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly. 7 For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Rate of application: Apply at a rate of one generator per: 120m3 for flying insects, 30m3 for fleas and carpet moths; or 7.5m3 for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches.